The smell and feel of peppermint can bring about a cooling sensation. Moreover, the minty quality of this oil almost brings out a certain quality of freshness to your body. Yet, what is even more astounding about this oil is the numerous benefits that it inhibits. In fact, peppermint has been used for its medicinal properties for centuries and is still used today.
Peppermint Essential Oil benefits:
- This oil can help relieve muscle + joint pain externally. Peppermint Essential Oil can reduce inflammation, soreness, and swelling; it is a natural pain killer.
- Can increase your energy and feel more alert! It can also be a oil that is used to reduce stress.
- Can help relieve headaches.
- Peppermint EO’s can help nourish your hair.
- Can reduce nausea.
- Relieves coughs/colds.
- Can help calm irritated skin; this oil can help with acne or allergy reactions.
The best way to use the Peppermint Essential Oil is by applying the rollerball topically and breathing in the aroma. You may apply the rollerball to your pulse points at your wrist and smell the scent from there. You can also directly apply the rollerball to any problematic areas that need treatment. DO NOT ingest the oil orally.