The eucalyptus essential oil is a beautiful liquid with many benefits. This exuberant oil is extracted from the eucalyptus leaves; this plant originates from Australia. Interestingly, this oil is colorless and the aroma can be fairly “woodsy” with a hint of honey. More importantly, not only with this oil leave you feeling radiant, it can also help with your health:
- Eucalyptus essential oil aroma can help treat a cold/flu.
- Can help boost energy; helps with physical and mental exhaustion.
- Can help with Joint and muscle pain.
- Can reduce inflammation.
- This oil can help relieve headaches.
- Eucalyptus essential oil can help smoothen out your skin and remove any irritation.
- Release stress with this oil.
The best way to use the Eucalyptus Essential Oil is by applying the rollerball topically and breathing in the aroma. You may apply the rollerball to your pulse points at your wrist and smell the scent from there. You can also directly apply the rollerball to any problematic areas that need treatment. DO NOT ingest the oil orally.